Miami today is a land of opportunities. Investing in Miami will ensure a booming future and will boost the local economy many times.
The port of Miami Tunnel project alone will provide over 170,000 jobs with $6.4 billion in wages and $17 billion in economic output. Brickell City Centre will have an economic impact of approximately $1 billion with 1,700 construction jobs already in place and more than 5,000 jobs once completed and will add $5.4 million in ad valorem taxes to Miami-Dade County alone.
Across the city construction is rapidly underway as a booming condominium market rises from 2008 collapse. These are now nearly 120 condo towers proposed for construction in Miami with nearly 40 towers already under construction.
There has truly never been a better time to invest in Miami Real Estate. Florida is now ranked as the best national market in terms of real estate investment. Miami is renowned for its beautiful beaches, international finance, non-stop nightlife.
Miami is now named Wall Street South. While New York remains the undisputed center of the hedge-fund universe, there are approximately 70 hedge and private equity fund now head quartered in Miami.
According to this year;s Knight Frank Global Cities Survey, Miami ranked #7. The Report ranks cities based on 4 factors: Economic Activities, Quality of life, knowledge and influence and political power as well as talking into account the number of UHNWIs who call each city home.
Reasons to invest in Miami
– Miami is #20 in the world in terms of GDP
– Miami is one of the fastest urban centers in the country
1. Affordable Real Estate – The local market offers record affordability, amenities, & seller incentives; 50% more affordable in the last five years; weak U.S. dollar gives greater discounts for foreign buyers
2. Top Market for Int’l Buyers – Florida is the top state in the U.S. & Miami is the top market for int’l buyers; & is expected to outperform other U.S. markets long into the future
3. Enviable Weather – The only major “subtropical” city in continental U.S.; average temp. 75 ºF / 23 ºC
4. Beautiful Beaches – Greater Miami has 84 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline & 67 square miles of inland waterways & more than 15 miles of world-famous beaches
5. Water Sports & Activities – Enjoy snorkeling, sailing, boating, kayaking, swimming, diving & other water sports all year around
6. Exciting Lifestyle for All – young adults, families, baby boomers, retirees, celebrities, & visitors – museums, performing arts venues, art galleries, professional sports, & amazing places to shop
7. Fabulous Nightlife – Ocean Drive & more – top restaurants, night clubs, bars, world famous hotspots
8. Restaurants – In Miami you can savor worldwide cuisine unlike in any other city in the U.S.
9. Entertainment Industry – Major fashion center, top modeling agencies in the world, Fashion Week & more than 2,400 motion picture & video businesses
10. Commercial & Investment Real Estate – Vacancy rates for all commercial sectors in Miami are below the national average; retail & multi-family are outperforming most major markets in the U.S
11. “Gateway to the Americas” – Strategic location between Latin America & Europe; “Capital of the Americas” – perfect for business or pleasure
12. The Most Int’l City in the U. S. – nearly 50% of population is foreign born & speak over 100 languages
13. Global Business Center – for business, finance, commerce, media, entertainment, arts & international trade; no state income tax; home to nearly 1,200 multinational companies from 56 nations; more than 100 international consulates, trade offices & bi-national chambers of commerce
14. Hotels – ranks fifth in US in occupancy after New York, Oahu Island, San Francisco, & Boston
15. Top Tourist Destination – 12.6 million overnight guests – with 6 million of them int’l visitors
16. World Aviation Hub – 3rd in the U.S. with 33.5 million passengers a year; Over 80 airlines to 120 destinations – top freight airport in the U.S. with 1.8 million tons – $19 billion in business revenue/year
17. Port of Miami – “Cruise Capital of the World” with more than 4 million passengers a year; Also serves 240 seaports; 9 million tons of sea cargo; top markets: China, Italy, Hong Kong, Honduras & Brazil
18. Educational Institutions – 4th largest U. S. school district; 5 colleges & universities; 3 law schools
19. Hospitals – 33 hospitals; Jackson Memorial is one of the top 25 hospitals in the U. S. & Miami Children’s Hospital is rated the top pediatric hospital in the country
20. Top Rankings
• Miami has the largest concentration of international banks in the U.S.
• Miami’s skyline ranks third in the U.S. behind New York City & Chicago & 18th in the world (Almanac of Architecture & Design.)
• Miami is the only major city in the United States bordered by two national parks, Everglades National Park on the West, & Biscayne National Park on the East.
Miami Luxury RE is a real estate website dedicated to assist Buyers and Sellers with their Miami real estate needs. Our Areas of expertise include but not limited to: Miami Beach Real Estate, Sunny Isles Real Estate, Bal Harbour Real Estate, South Beach Real Estate, Hollywood Real Estate, Miami Downtown Real Estate, Hallandale Real Estate.