On the sands of Millionaire’s Row, Miami’s most beautiful and exclusive strip of beachfront, sits 57 Ocean—a distinctive building that sparkles among its peers. Award-winning Arquitectonica has partnered with world-class designers to create a residence that is in complete harmony with its surroundings. Every aspect of the design—including the use of materials, the soft undulating façade, the flow of its interiors—is in constant dialogue with the sea.
From the moment you arrive, the ocean beckons. Grand vertical gardens guide you from the porte-cochère through a double-height lobby awash in natural stone, past the pools and meditation gardens, straight to the sand. The transition has never been more seamless: from city, to home, to ocean.
Here, the cadence of the Atlantic sets the pace for a life lived in full.
57 Ocean is a luxury 18-story building designed by award-winning architecture firm Arquitectonica, featuring 81 Tropical Modern Condominium Residences in two-to-four-bedroom homes ranging in size from 1,245 sqft to 3,623 sqft. Residents have direct access to 220 linear feet of Atlantic Beach and the Miami Beach Walk. 57 Ocean is centrally located at 5775 Collins Avenue, on Miami Beach’s Millionaire’s Row, with easy access to Miami International Airport and all major surrounding Miami neighborhoods including South Beach, Downtown, Design District, Wynwood, Downtown and Brickell.
Inspired by the celebratory character of the Brazilian lifestyle, 57 Ocean brings Tropical Modernism to Miami Beach. The undulating wood-and-glass structure, embraced by lush foliage, blends harmoniously with its surroundings on the Millionaire’s Row section of Collins Avenue. 57 Ocean’s amenities are singularly special yet intuitively connected to one another. The Wellness Pavilion is a holistic retreat featuring private indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, a vitality pool, relaxation and meditation areas; a thermal suite incorporates heating and cooling elements including aromatherapy saunas, men’s and women’s steam rooms and an ice fountain. Beyond the spa, residents can further pursue their wellness goals in any way they choose, from sunrise yoga on the beach, to relaxing by the infinity pool, exercising on the third-floor sunset deck, or entertaining friends and family in the state-of-the- art Chef’s Kitchen. This is a one-of-a-kind residence centered around multi-dimensional wellness, with an unparalleled connection to nature. 57 Ocean elevates mindful living in Miami Beach.
- Developer: Multiplan REAM
- Architect: Arquitectonica
- Interior Design: Anastassiadis Arquitetos
- Location: 5775 Collins Avenue Miami Beach
- Number of Stories: 18
- Number of Units: 81
- Units Size: 1,245 – $3,623 s.f.
- Year Built: 2021
- Prices: From $1.5MLN
- 12-foot deep terraces with wood-like ceiling accents
- Panoramic Ocean or City views
- Grand 10-foot ceiling heights
- Luxury Italian kitchens and bathrooms by Poliform
- Solid marble countertops, waterfall island, and back splashes
- Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf cooking appliances
- Italian fixtures throughout
- Master Bedrooms with en suite Master Bathroom and terrace access
- Master Bathrooms feature natural stone floors and wall tiling, His and Hers double vanities, floating tub, and double spa showers
- Two Beach House Residences on the third floor feature private expanded sunset terrace with outdoor summer kitchens
- Dramatic Sky Residences available on upper floors, with Ocean and City views
- Two Penthouse Residences, each with private rooftop pools and summer kitchens
- Impact-glass windows and doors
- Wine refrigerators in ocean-facing residences
Available Units For Sale
No Results Found.
Request More Information or Schedule Presentation
* By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for any and all authorized representatives of Miami Luxury RE LLC to contact you even if your name is on the Federal Do-Not-Call List