Designed by legendary Italian architect Antonio Citterio in collaboration with Kobi Karp Architecture and Interior Design. Arte embraces its privileged setting in Surfside, an exclusive oceanfront enclave celebrated for its historic architecture and wide, tranquil beaches. Composed of 16 individual oceanfront residences, designed to enjoy spectacular ocean views from private terraces that celebrate outdoor living in a warm, uniquely Mediterranean style, as well as first class services and amenities on par with the world’s most luxurious beachfront resorts.
Residence features include direct elevator entry with fingerprint recognition technology, floor to ceiling bronze Schuco gridded insulated and laminated glass wall system. Wraparound terraces with Roman travertine ceilings and Brazilian Ipe decks, and expansive living, dining and entertaining area with Roman travertine accent wall and linear cove lighting. Flooring is luxurious 11” wide 10-foot long Italian White Oak with brushed pearl finish.
- Location: 8955 Collins Avenue, Surfside, FL 33154
- Developer: Sapir Corp LTD, led by Alex Sapir. A publicly traded company on the Tel-Aviv stock exchange, www.sapir.com
- Architect and Interior Designer: Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel, https://citterio-viel.com
- Total Number of Residences:
- 16 half- and full-floor oceanfront residences designed by Antonio Citterio, 12 Floors
- 2 Duplex oceanfront villas with private spa access
/ North Tower (01 line): 7 Residences
/ South Tower (02 line): 7 Residences
/ LPH, Full Floor 9th Level
/ PH, Two Full Floors, 10th & 11th Floors and Roof top w/ Private Pool and Indoor Kitchen on 12th Floor
- Landscape from Enzo Enea
- 24-hour Valet, Resident Butlers, Lifestyle Concierge, Housekeeper, Onsite General Manager
- Sun deck with 51-foot Swimming Pool and Meditation Pond with private cabanas and sunbeds, Beverage and Towel Service
- 75-foot heated indoor swimming pool
- Full-service gym with equipment by Technogym and stretching studio
- Sauna and steam rooms by Effegibi
- Private resident’s lounge with full kitchen
- Outdoor rooftop tennis court with separate men’s and women’s locker rooms. Nicholas James Bolleteri Tennis instruction offered
- Children’s playroom designed by Kinder Modern
- Dedicated pet runway and relief corridor
- Direct Beach access with private beach service
- Each residence at Arte Surfside is designed for seamless indoor-outdoor living, with broad and deep wraparound terraces going far beyond the conventional balcony to almost double the living space of many residences
- The exclusively designed kitchens and accessories by Antonio Citterio establish the sculptural centerpiece of each residence. The dramatic cantilevered Cenere oak breakfast tables, Poliform Cenere oak cabinetry with brushed bronze lacquer and glass detailing.
- Honed white Byron marble countertops and backsplash
- Gaggenau appliance suite including cooktop, oven, warming drawers and speed oven, integrated refrigerator and freezer, wine cooler, and integrated dishwasher.
- Custom brushed bronze Hansgrohe AXOR Citterio fittings and accessories.
- Roman travertine slab floors and walls with bamboo finish accent walls
- Custom Oak vanity with honed white Byron marble countertops and brushed bronze accents
- Sculptural Roman travertine soaking tub (hand-carved)
- Full-height glass enclosed shower with double recessed Raindance heads
- Custom brushed bronze Hangrohe AXOR Citterio fittings and accessories
- Dual Toto Neorest 700H water closets