- DEVELOPER: PDS Development, LLC
- ARCHITECT: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design
- LOBBY AND AMENITY DESIGN: Antrobus + Ramirez
- LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: Enea Garden Design
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: ASR Construction, LLC
- LAND: 8.1 acres (PDS + PDL)
- STORIES: 10
- TOTAL UNITS: 43
- UNIT MIX:
- Residences: 3, 4, 5 and 7-bedroom units from 3,800 – 9,800 interior sf
- Units A, B, & C: 28 units with approximately 10’ ceilings
- Units D & E: 10 combo units with approximately 10’ ceilings
- Penthouses + Rooftop: 3 penthouses with approximately 18’ ceilings
- Lanais: 2 ground floor units with over 11’ ceilings
- Studios: 4 ground floor studio units available for purchase in conjunction with a full size unit
- PRICE RANGE: $6.5 – 35 million
- COMPLETION: March 2016
BUILDING SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Six-star multilingual full-service concierge
- Café Sol – butler-staffed aperitivo bar and lounge
- Valet parking with optional self-parking
- Fitness center and cardio room designed by “The Wright Fit”
- Massage treatment rooms (via concierge appointment)
- Hair and makeup salon (via concierge appointment)
- State-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating
- Business Center for 6-8 with video conferencing capabilities
- Children’s playroom designed by “Kidville”
- North lobby terrace lounge with indoor/outdoor seating overlooking South Beach
- Zero-edge heated pool and spa with outdoor service bar
- Enzo Enea-designed landscaped gardens and walkways
- Poolside cabanas available for purchase
PARKING AND RELATED FACILITIES
- • Underground parking for vehicles and golf carts
- Electrical capacity and conduit in place for electric car charging stations
- Storage spaces available for purchase
- On-site emergency generator for life safety systems and elevators
- Hydraulic flood barriers
- Panoramic water and city views
- Full height hurricane resistant glass window system by “ES Windows”
- Private elevator entry with zero tolerance doors
- “Lualdi” interior doors and hardware
- Water and mold resistant drywall with level 5 finish
- ”Bosch” HVAC with “Nest” thermostats and linear air diffusers
- Apure lighting systems designed by “Porsche Design Studio”
- “Boffi” Xila collection kitchens:
- “Gaggenau” appliances
- “Sub-Zero” refrigeration and wine coolers
- “Blum” self-closing hardware
Luxuriously-appointed master bathrooms:
- “Boffi” Iceland stand-alone soaking tub designed by Piero Lissoni
- Wall-mounted vanities with statuary marble countertops and “Starphire” glass mirror containing built-in LED lighting
- Statuary book-matched marble
- Oak Creta wood flooring
- “Starphire” frameless glass shower doors
- “Dornbracht” rain shower, plumbing controls and infinity floor drain
- “Duravit” wall-mounted porcelain lavatories with integrated bidet functions
- “Cristalplant” wall-mounted white vanities
- “Starphire” frameless glass shower doors
- “Dornbracht” and “Duravit” plumbing fixtures
- Italian-quarried statuary marble tiles
Signature “Garia” golf car provided with the purchase of a residence
Penthouse and lanai residences:
- Private stainless steel heated pools by “Bradford”
- Private air-conditioned garage and storage
- Rooftop terraces with panoramic views (Penthouses only)
Fisher Island Amenities
Fisher Island is a 216-acre private island resort community offering the most exclusive amenities in the southeastern United States. Anchored by the world-class Fisher Island Club, this 5-star resort recently completed an extensive $60 million renovation, including:
THE HISTORIC VANDERBILT MANSION
Built in 1935 to the design of famed Palm Beach architect Maurice Fatio, the Mansion is home to the Garwood Lounge, the City View Café, the Snooker Club, Café Tangier, the Library and the Ballroom.
THE FISHER ISLAND CLUB HOTEL
A member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, this 15-room boutique property boasts four historic cottages, six courtyard villas and a guest house with five junior suites.
This par 35 championship nine-hole golf course designed by P.B. Dye includes a double-ended driving range, putting green, clubhouse, pro shop and the Golf Grill.
THE TENNIS CENTER
This world-class tennis facility features 18 lighted courts, including 2 grass, 2 hard and 14 Hydro Har-Tru courts, as well as a pro shop.
The 24,000 square-foot Mediterranean-style spa retreat offers a full range of health and wellness services and body treatments, in addition to a
state-of-the-art fitness center with personal training and aqua therapy.
Two marinas with over 100 slips: one residents-only marina and one deep-water marina accommodating yachts over 200 feet.
Fisher Island has over one mile of pristine white sand beaches, with a full-service beach at the Beach Club.
Seven unique dining establishments range from casual to elegant, for every palate and occasion: Beach Club, Café Porto Cervo, City View Café, Garwood Lounge, Golf Grill, Sunset Bar and La Trattoria.
A waterfront dining and retail destination set alongside the Island’s resident marina. Town Center includes the Island Market, La Trattoria, Porto Cervo, Regions Bank and Rey’s Dry Cleaners.
Located at the Tennis Center, this fully equipped corporate board room comfortably accommodates up to 40 people and is equipped with audio-visual technology.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy at this community park, including a children’s playground, exercise area, dog park, basketball court and volleyball court.
FISHER ISLAND DAY SCHOOL
This fully accredited private school currently has over 80 students enrolled in its toddler through fifth grade programs.
U. S. POST OFFICE
FISHER ISLAND AUTO FERRY AND PUBLIC SAFETY
This facility operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week