South Florida’s Most Prestigious Address
Set on the site of the former Bal Harbour Beach Club, Oceana Bal Harbour will soon be the pinnacle destination for contemporary luxury living. This was the only remaining development site in Bal Harbour, and in this case, the best was most definitely saved for last.
Less than a mile from Bal Harbour Shops, directly on Bal Harbour beach, and just moments from Haulover Park and the inlet, life here is a 360-degree panorama of carefree glamour.
10201 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Live the Oceana Residences Experience
What was once the famous Bal Harbour Club will become the spectacular all-new Oceana Bal Harbour – a condominium paradise defined by complete flow-through residences and unobstructed views of South Florida beaches, the Atlantic, Biscayne Bay, and city highlights like the Bal Harbour Shops.
Just inside the main entrance, the art of sculptor, Jeff Koons, captivates with “Pluto and Proserpina” and its appearance of liquid gold. Breathtaking floor-to-ceiling windows and extra-deep balconies frame a world of natural perfection: manicured park spaces, idyllic marinas, picturesque sidewalk cafes, chic shops, and some of South Florida’s most gorgeous beaches.
Filled with attention to detail and yet remarkably understated, Oceana Bal Harbour is your canvas… it is luxury designed just for you.
- 28 Floors – 239 oceanfront units
- 25 floors of mixed 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms apartments, with maid quarters*, plus 1 floor with
- Penthouse and 2 floors with 3 Duplex Upper-Penthouses.
- Price Range – Starting at 2 million
- Maintenance Fee – aprx. $0.90 per sq. ft.
- Groundbreaking – October 2013
- Estimated Completion – Last quarter of 2016
- Private residence elevator galleries, opens directly into the residence.
- Top three floors feature 4 Penthouses and 3 duplex Upper-Penthouses respectively.
- East-west flow thru residences featuring unobstructed views both Intracoastal water views on the west to magnificent Atlantic Ocean views to the east.
- Oversized private balconies
- 10 Feet high floor-to-ceiling glass with extra wide windows and sliders to optimize views.
- Internet access to smart panel in unit and building services, allowing personal customization.
- Designer ready unit.
- Exotic stone countertops exclusively imported.
- Dada cabinetry custom designed.
- Chef island with oversized Gaggenau cooktop with the latest downdraft ventilation system.
- Stainless steel under-mount sinks with a courtesy cooking pot filler faucet by Dornbracht.
- Concealed dishwasher with dish drawer.
- Gaggenau appliance center including a double oven, cappuccino maker and microwave.
- Stainless steel washer and dryer with storage drawers.
- 54-inch (side by side) refrigerator/freezer combo.
- Gaggenau two-zone gourmet wine cellar for over 70 bottles.
- Large master suite overlooking the ocean and beach.
- European wet bathroom design with designer fixtures and accessories.
- Piero Lissoni’s custom designed cabinetry.
- Oversized vessel soaking tub.
- Stone countertops from Italy, teak shower floors and glass tiles.
- Towel heater*.
- Automatic Toto toilets with integrated bidet functions.
- Five star international concierge and building services.
- Advanced high-tech, multi-level security throughout.
- Latest high speed elevators with separate service elevator – set for religious services.
- Valet parking with two levels of underground parking.
- Private storage & bicycle area.
- Smart building with personal worldwide access to residence functions and building services.
- Beach and pool side services.
Pre- construction prices starting at $1200 per s.f.
Oceana Bal Harbour’s prized Ballerina sculpture made its grand entrance to the world last week in Buenos Aires’ famed MALBA museum.
The world’s most well-known living artist and guest of honor,Jeff Koons, personally unveiled his completed 6-foot-tall masterpiece of stainless steel and transparent coloring to a crowd of more than 600. The graceful sculpture will hold court at the entrance of MALBA through the summer, where it will then journey home to the residents of Oceana Bal Harbour in time for the artful condominium’s January 2017 completion.
* By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for any and all authorized representatives of Miami Luxury RE LLC to contact you even if your name is on the Federal Do-Not-Call List